Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So, anyway...

filed under:

I called the place in Austin that has my amp (see below, below, below, below) to see how things were going with the whole repairing end of repairing my amp. The amp tech had gone back home to Phoenix for the holidays but he's been back for a almost a week now and no word. So I gave him a call and stayed on hold for 7 minutes before I decided to hang up and call back 10 minutes later.

When I finally got the amp tech on the phone he fed me some bullshit line about not being able to buy parts until the end of December. Uh... okay.

So anyway, he's supposed to give me a call tomorrow. At this point I would usually be pissed off, not because of the time it's taking but of the lack of communication. And if it this guy wasn't a total amp miracle worker I'd prolly drive up to Austin and walk it across town to another tech.

So kids, the moral of this story is 5.

No comments: