Friday, April 20, 2007

If only there was some way to watch TV shows on the internet...

TV Links has a bunch, and I mean a bunch links to television shows for you to watch from the comfort of your internet browser.

Grey's Anatomy?

Yup.

Battlestar Galactica?

Uh huh. The new one and the original, though thankfully not Galactica 1980.

In fact, with the eclectic collection of links there's gotta be something for almost any taste.

I can't imagine that it'll be around too much longer so click while you can.

2 comments:

LisaPal said...

That has been my very lament.

And your prediction may have already come to be. I can't get the page to load.

Drat!

Zach Larson said...

TV Links is an awesome site. I've been working on something similar, except that anyone can add links. It's at www.sidereel.com and there are links to most of the BSG eps . Lots of other shows too.

Zach
www.sidereel.com