Saturday, July 05, 2008

So anyway...

The other day I found that I had a preference for bath soap.

I'd gone my entire life without ever thinking twice about the soap I used. What soap did I use when I was growing up? How about when I was single? To be honest, I can't name the soap I was using 3 months ago.

I think part of it is that real men don't care what soap they use because it's always Lava. And if they're out of Lava at the store they'll just use a wire brush and gasoline to clean their privates and be done with it.

For whatever reason, the words
see how lemongrass, pine, orange and patchouli essential oils can turn a boring shower into a truly groovy experience. You might think patchouli is only for hippies as it smells just a little too earthy. Well, flower child, you are so wrong! The scent is gentle and lovely but the full effect won't hit you until after your shower... when you experience a moment of true clarity.

sounded good. Even relaxing.

So I ended up trying Karma. And I liked it.

Now I fear I may be turning into a dandy.

So much for the punk cowboy thing.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

I hear you, bro, I've been alternating between Grandpa's Oatmeal Soap and Kirk's Original Coco Castile. The shame!

Pablo