Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Actually, its called corporatism.



Nobody likes paying income tax, you just do so the wheels of society keep turning. I know that if I could skip a couple of years or so it would really help out my ledger.

But if I actually skipped paying income tax for a year the GOVT would have IRS agents knocking on my door asking "WTF?" Then I'd be hauled off to the hoosegow!

But what if you're not really a person, can you get away with it?

Yes, you can.

Study says most corporations pay no U.S. income taxes | U.S. | Reuters: "Most U.S. and foreign corporations doing business in the United States avoid paying any federal income taxes, despite trillions of dollars worth of sales, a government study released on Tuesday said."

Now I know that corporations aren't people, but legally they are. I think that the heads of these corps should be hauled off to the hoosegow and forced to serve time.

But, that'll never happen.

No comments: