Thursday, June 17, 2004

on the road

Well, at least tomorrow we'll be on the road.

Mary's freaking out as usual. It's her nature to get way to nervous before anything big. She hates change. But to be fair, change hates her too.

We did a last minute checklist thing and so far all we need to do is lock up and leave.

We live in a good neighborhood but the houses on either side have been broken into, one while the people were on vacation. I have a feeling we might be next. So we've gotten timers for lights and stuff. We don't have an alarm system, but that didn't help the guys next door. The thieves cut the phone lines so the security company had no idea.

So we're hiding stuff as best as we can. Guitars are getting shoved under my son's bed and we're hiding all important info away.

The one thing other than security that's bothering me is that I was the net on the road. So I signed up for RR's dial-up service. They're supposed to send me my passwords and stuff, but so far nothing. Oh well.

I may post from the road but who knows.

No comments: