Monday, June 14, 2004

waiting for my vacation

This Thursday is the last day of work before my vacation kicks in

We're going to Florida on Mary's Dad's tab. They have a time-share in Orlando or something so we're going. Driving across the country down I-10. Traveling the great South on the way to the Atlantic.

We're looking forward to it. The last real vacation I've had was last summer's trip to NYC. Even though Mary was there, it was really just me and Josh. The 2 of us riding the subway, eating food from a cart on the street, having breakfast in Central Park. It was great, but Mary missed a lot because of her convention/award show.

This time it's a 3 of us. Plus Mary's dad and stepmom.

Oh joy. The stepmom can be real bitch, but as long as the in-laws keep drinking things'll be cool.

We plan to hit Disney, Universal, NASA and more.

Josh and I want to hit the Kona Skatepark. That'll be strange cuz I've "been" there in THPS. I've skated every bit of it in a video game. I've seen every inch there, so it'll be odd to actually see it in real life.

I'm gonna miss tacos.

No comments: