Thursday, December 29, 2005

In other news

filed under:

My iBook was acting funnier than usual so I formatted the drive an did a re-install of 10.3. It gets this frustrating habit of thinking that the mouse button or trackpad is being pressed. A very big pain in the ass. The reason I know it's not mechanical is that repairing permissions fixes the problem for a while.

I forgot to save a lot of passwords so I get to reset a bunch and guess at others. Fun!

ION, I called Austin to see if my amp was done and the amp tech is gone until January 4th. No big deal. It just pushes back my getting the amp back to about the 10th or so. I was dividing up my pedals today to get ready for the whole 2 amp thing. I decided to keep the newer types of effects for my Fender amp and the vintage ones for the Gretsch. So the Tonebender and Rangemaster go to the Gretsch and since the amp was made by Valco is should give me a fairly decent early Zep sound. A funny thing I noticed is that all of the effects I use are considered vintage by today's standards.

Yeah, so there.

2 comments:

LisaPal said...

I'll be praying for you and your book!

LisaPal said...

Where is Pi???????