Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PWNED!11

filed under:

At last, my mad (bad) soldering sk1llz have taught the my Tube Screamer clone who the man is!!!

The sound is pretty damn cool, though not as much distortion as I'd like. Still it has a pretty cool overdrive sound and the added tone control that my DOD OD 250 doesn't have gives the Screamer a little bit more tonal flexibility. I don't think that'll replace anything on my board but it definitely has a spot.

Now that that it's done I'll have time to make music now. At least for a little while because I suspect that the fam got me another stompbox kit for Christmas.

1 comment:

Richard said...

You do know that the Mayans use to believe that the world would end December 22,2012? Will you record some music by then? I think maybe you will make 1000 more sound boxs by then though, congratulations on beating this one into submission.