Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vacation time again.

I've been working at the same place long enough for me to get 4 weeks
of vacation time a year. Last year I took only one week off. Just one.
This year I'm going to take all I can. Extra if I can swing it.

Thursday the fam's packing into the xB and heading MN way.

The father-in-law lives near the Twin Cities with wife number 3 or 4
and also has a cabin on a lake about 150 miles South of Canada. There's
a very good chance that I'll be spending time in excess of 30 minutes
outside. In fact I think we may be boating and fishing.

Last time were up there it was Christmas and -2ºF so this should be a
little different.

On our past driving vacations we always been able to work in some
skateboarding but I don't see this happening.

So anyway, I'll try to post some pics as it happens but it prolly won't
happen.

3 comments:

LisaPal said...

Oh, a vacation in a place that gets that cold in wnter sounds like a pretty good place to be in the dead of summer, especially a southern summer.
We'll miss you, but have fun anyway! :-)

Richard said...

Have fun, sounds well deserved, being one born in MN, I will say watch out for the mosquitos.

pi22seven said...

I have no idea what else we're doing.

I'm just the guy who drives.