Monday, September 26, 2005

Armed and dangerous

filed under:


The Observer has reported that an elite cadre of anti-terrorist dolphins may have been accidentally released by Hurricane Katrina.

Not only can these trained hitmen... ur... hit-dolphin rip out a man's heart and show it to him before he dies... wait... I'm thinking of a tornado. Anyway, these dolphins are armed with "toxic dart" guns!

I think it's safe to assume that they're going to take over the sea within weeks and that land will be their next target.

I for one will welcome our dolphin overlords.

3 comments:

LisaPal said...

Mee too.

Richard said...

You've been punk'd.

Though I'm pretty sure I'd rather have dolphin overlords rather than the Bush administration.

pi22seven said...

Dude, it's The Observer!!! They can't be wrong!!!

I think the Bush Admin controls Snopes so they can dispell all these truths!

FIGHT TEH P0W3R!