Friday, September 30, 2005

Life of Pi - bullet point edition

filed under:

• Put my mom in the hospital last week. She lost 20# in 4 weeks due to a massive peptic ulcer. Today she was transfered to a phys rehab center to build weight and muscle so she can go home.

• Vistacruiser and I were in another accident with an uninsured motorist. $200 deductable on $2000 bodywork.

• My son and the rest of his band were sentenced to 3 days suspension and 5 days at "prison school" for almost passing out flyers at school for his band. They got caught before they "committed the crime".

So, no stress at all.

1 comment:

Richard said...

* I'm really glad to hear your mother is doing much better.

* I'm assuming your ok, except for the $200.

* And ummmm,... what is "prison school".... is that detention or is your son's school run by the Gestapo?