Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Things that suck.

Okay, these things may not suck, but they are certainly useless, thus the name Useless Japanese Inventions.

I wonder if any of these actually made it to mass production?

Still, I'm very happy that these inventors are using their powers for stupid and not for evil.

On to things that suck.

Wednesday I was side-swiped at 60 mph on the way to work by an un-insured stupid fucking moron who then tried to convince me to not call the cops because her boyfriend could fix it. Even with getting in an accident and waiting for the cops I still beat my always-late-office-mate to work.

Then Thursday our 45 year old Hotpoint™ built-in single oven lost it's heating element. I don't think I'm going to find a replacement and have to replace the oven which will entail some remodeling of the kitchen.

Things suck but I'm so very thankful for everything.

No comments: