Monday, September 04, 2006

Dear Apple,

Thank you for letting me know that you have new television commercials.

I can't ell you how much of a joy it is to go to Apple.com and have my experience made richer by forcing to wait while the Quicktime movie of your newest commercial loads slowly on my computer.

I really needed to get to your support page, but your movie is very, very important to me.

Feel free to keep adding your new commercials to your front page so I can see them as soon as they come out.

Maybe when one of your commercials is playing on my computer it might also be playing on my TV! That would be crazy!

Thanks again

xxxooo,
pi

UPDATE!!!

Looks like Stevo Jobsolino read my little blog post. He caved and put some new iMac models on Apple's front page.

Damn right, Jobs. Don't let it happen again, asshat.

No comments: