Friday, September 22, 2006

Long month ahead... Pt 2

filed under:, and

If the title of this post sounds familiar it's because I posted Pt 1 about a year ago.

Last year it was about being nominated for an Emmy. This year it's about being nominated for 3 Emmys.

GAAAAAAHHHH!!! WTF?!?!?!? Has the world gone totally bonkers? 3 fucking nominations?!?!?!??

What's really cool is that my office mate "Bob" was nominated too. What's really cool is that everybody in the Promotions Dept. (not "Bob"'s or my dept., we edit for them) had something nominated. If you go by nominations our work kicked some major ass!

What's really bad is that four of us are against each other in one category. It gives us a pretty good chance of beating the other 2 mooks in that category but at least 3 of us are going to lose.

Luckily, I'm nominated in 2 other cats as well but I'm just planning on winning nothing so I can have fun and enjoy the award ceremony.

Right.

So yeah, I have a long month ahead...

3 comments:

Richard said...

Sorry it's been a while -- congrats again -- I'll expect to see pictures of the full collection once the give them to you. How much do you think they'll fetch on eBay?

pi22seven said...

Thanks.

Too bad you can't really sell them on Ebay, they each have a serial number and you actually sign out for the statue.

The only time I saw one on Ebay was about 3 years ago and it got yanked real quick.

I really don't think I'm gonna get one this year though...

LisaPal said...

Yes you will! Yes you will!