Friday, January 07, 2005

Get back to work, slacker!

I've had the last 2 Saturdays off because of the holidays, but tomorrow I get to work Saturdays again. It's extra money, about $3K a year so that makes it less of a pain in the ass. Still waking up at 5am to direct a newscast is rough.

On the tire front, I got mine fixed for free. Put it on after I got home last night. Drove it today and the weights on the inside of the rim were brushing against the something or another and slowly/fastly scraping layers of lead off the weights with a lovely grinding sound. Went by the tire place and they promised to fix it with tape weights. For free.

Tomorrow I'm gonna design and build a pedal board for my guitar effects stomp boxes.

Fuck, I almost forgot. Bush sucks.

1 comment:

pi22seven said...

BTW, I was right.

It was tough to get up.