Monday, November 28, 2005

Hiatus over!

Wow, time sure did fly by! I want to thank everybody for the words of support while I was gone. they meant a lot.

I finally got the new look tweeked the way I've always wanted. I twisted the hue in the header picture almost 1 degree to achieve the blue that I've always seen in my mind.

Anyway, the reason I cam out of hiatus was so I could share a link that wasted almost all of my time while I was away. The games at Orisinal : Morning Sunshine are kind of quirky but plenty addictive.

I liked milking the cows the best.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Did I miss it? I was so looking forward to not having to read your endless stream of posts.

Sorry, I haven't really been "around," I've been out of sorts and a bit checked out. Being a Link blogger I can post on autopilot. I just wanted to say that I will come back to regular comment posting pretty soon.

LisaPal said...

Apologies from me, too! Out of sorts seems to be the norm for many of us, it seems.

But I have really missed you guys!

I'm going to try to be a better girl about checking in, reading, commenting and posting, as that would be the norm, but I haven't been living anything resembling a normal life for a while now... But still, I will try. I promise!