Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Things

filed under:things

The clutch is going out on the Vista Cruiser which caused me notice how much we take things for granted. Like being able to back out of a parking spot at the icehouse. Like not having people stare at you when wrench your transmission into R. Like not having to throw down $1200 on a clutch job due to the age of your ride and the labor involved.

OT, I think I may have found a replacement for the table we're using as a computer table desk. The 4 shelves for a 2 printers and crap are a plus. The table we're using now was made Mary's grandfather by hand so we have an attachment to it, but it can easily be re-tasked, maybe as a work station for me. Found it at Target but it's $200.

I need to do something to get some cash.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That table has piqued my interest. I thank you for the post.
-Hammy

pi22seven said...

So, you wanna do stuff?

Anonymous said...

Stuff...on the table?
The Target by me didn't have any in the store so boo. I doubt I'd be home for a delivery so I'm sans table.

pi22seven said...

The one near me is pretty good about ordering stuff. Give it a shot.