Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Crash! Boom! Bang!

Today was blech day and to top it off I'm writing this post on my
Handspring.

At work I had the pleasure of editing a poorly written PSA. I guess it
wasn't that bad, it just lacked heart.

Josh had a football game today at 4:30. I don't get off until 6ish. But
my boss Randy let me off early so I was able to see Josh's team win. He
stayed at the game while the B team play and to ride the team bus back
to school.

I left for home. And got into an accident.

No one was hurt and the other guy's car had minor taillight damage and
light fender damage. The Vista-Cruiser in some cruel twist of fate
suffered MAJOR damage to the front-right fender.

I was technically at fault, but that's more stuff than I want to tap
out on a Palm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear everyone is OK. Use the colored tape instead of silver!
-Hammy