Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Oh yeah, I have a Palm...

Actually, I don't have a Palm. I have a Handpsring.

Yeah, I know, same thing.

I haven't used it since I got the PiPod last Fall. There is a limit to how many pieces of tech you can hang off your belt without looking like a total jackass. That magic number is exactly 2 so after the iPod and the phone got on my belt, the Handspring got to stay at home.

I dusted it off and tried to power it up.

But it didn't. Well, hell.

Thinking it needed new batteries I pulled it out of it's case and took off the battery cover. Here's the strange part, I was actually smart enough to pull the batteries out beforee I mothballed the thing.

I crammed some AAAs in and it started up fine.

I used to use that thing all the time at work, but now... it's really amazing how much information you can get on a scrap of paper.

I don't know what the hell to do with it now.

No comments: