Saturday, July 23, 2005

Thank you PayPal!

Today I kept PayPal busy.

I ordered the DD80 Digital Delay kit from BuildYourOwnClone.com. Josh
ponyed up $50 for my old delay so I had enough money to feed my new
addiction.

I also finally ordered the PCB (printed circuit board) for the vintage
Range Master Treble Booster that I plan to build. I still need to buy
the enclosure to put it in but I can get that in town. The PCB will be
here in a few weeks; the dude takes forever to ship but he's the only
game in town and he was referred. I ordered the other hard to get
components earlier this week but I have the above mentioned DD80 to
keep me busy until the PCB arrives.

Oh, because of the DD80 Digital Delay I came close to kicking a guy at
work in the Willy! I was yakkin' that I needed a cool name for the box
because DD80 is sooooo boring and this mook said I should name it "Tom
Delay". GRRRRR!!!

So anyway, Paypal is may friend .

No comments: