Monday, October 25, 2004

Ashlee, say it ain't so!!!! :waah:

This story's been floating around on the web since 1am Sunday.

Nutshell: Ashlee Simpson's lip-syncing on SNL was exposed in a biiiiiig way. It sounds like the wrong main vocal track started to play and things went down hill from there.

What do you do when the wrong thing for you to lip-sync to starts playing?

My band started playing the wrong song. I didn't know what to do so I thought I'd do a hoe-down.

Ashlee Simpson


Riiiight, your band messed up.

The video is available here. But be forwarned, it is painful to watch.

Lesson learned? No matter how bad you sing, do not try to lip-sync on a live broadcast.

2 comments:

LisaPal said...

Yay! I've been looking for this!

Anonymous said...

Heh. I watched it happen and couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. It just came and went too fast.

It probably would have helped if I'd known her songs well enough to notice that they were playing the same one over again.