Tuesday, October 19, 2004

How bored are you exactly?

I was checking the traffic logs for my blog to see how people were finding this place and got a funny surprise.

Someone got here trying to relieve their boredom! HAH! Wrong place bucko!

Anyway, this person was really bored. Bigtime. They were referred by this search but the best part is that my site isn't listed in the first 20 pages! I got bored just trying to find the link to me.

Whoever you are my friend, you are welcome.

But if you want to relieve your boredom go here. :sneek:

2 comments:

LisaPal said...

Once again, you gave me a good laugh!

pi22seven said...

That's what I'm here for Lisa!

I think.

Why don't you come over to http://forums.appleaddict.com/index.php and take a look around. They are much funnier than I am.

Indeed.