Saturday, October 09, 2004

Choose wisely.

I've tried to remain impartial in this blog about the election.

In part because I've been waiting for a sign; I'd yet to firmly make my choice for president. I knew I wasn't going to vote for Bush, but maybe for one of the other candidates running for the office. Kerry was the front runner, but I had to be sure.

But after last night's debate my choice is firm. Kerry handled himself very well, without making me think that he was just saying anything to be elected. Sure there are things that I think need clarification, but I am firmly backing the Kerry/Edwards ticket.

Bush on the other hand has acted like a jerk during the debates. I'm tired of being lied to and I fear for the future if he stays in office.

Here's a cut from last night's debate with GW acting like an ass. Or himself, you decide.

To show my support I am even getting a Kerry/Edwards sign for my front lawn, no small thing considering I live deep in the heart of Texas. I almost look forward to the looks I'm going to get from my neighbors. Who knows, maybe others will follow.


Choose wisely.

No comments: