Thursday, December 16, 2004

Coo coo ka joob!

I know who are.

What I mean by that is that even if I don't know who you are I at least know how you got here. Most likely you clicked my sig someplace. Least likely you got here by actually Googling for me.

Somewhere in between though are the ones who find my blog by clicking "Next Blog" on the Blogger bar up there. :points: I find myself sometimes clicking next just for the voyeuristic opportunities, the insight in to minds and hearts of people I will never meet.

A lot of time I am surprised at the things I read. There are jewels out there. There are writers out there that I have found that can connect, sometimes with the outlandish but often with the mundane. Tales about picking up fruit at the market, taking care of the kids or the frustrations of work have a way of makes me feel like we are all connected; that the sameness of our lives tie us together. A kind of electronic empathy in a way.

Reading the next blog is a way for me to feel like I'm not on some island. That there are others going through the same things. I am he as you are me as you are she and we are all together.

I am the walrus.

No comments: