Thursday, December 16, 2004

This is a test too, or 2. Your choice.

I got turned on to this little app called MacJournal from a guy over at AAF. It allows you to post to your Blogger or LJ blog without having to use a web browser.

So of course I have to kick the tires a little.

First impressions are that this is a small program, that is very to use. Just add your journal to the drawer, hit the new button, type away, go to entry, select LiveJournal or Blogger and put your member/blog info in click publish and you are done.

It does everything you can do when you are logged on to LJ or Blogger.

So why would you want to use it?

Uhm...

Cuz you can add checkboxes! ✓

The real reason I might start using it is so I don't have to be logged on to teh internets to work on my entries. Yeah, I could just type my stuff up in any WP or text editor and paste it when I do log on to my blog, but I just don't feel like I'm doing a journal when I'm working in Word.

So far the only thing I don't like is that I haven't figured out how to store my password for my blog. that means I have manually input my password every time I update. But other than that I'm digging it.

MacJournal is donationware so if you do end up keep this app send a couple bucks in.

You can find out more about MacJournal here.

No comments: