Wednesday, December 22, 2004

More server probs...

I am still having probs with my server and Bloggrrrrrr!

At first I thought it was a server issue, now I don't know.
Until I figure aout WTF I'm here at blogspot.

The thing that kind of pisses me off is that things didn't start going wonky until a couple of weeks ago. So something has changed or been corrupted with my Blogger stuff or my server stuff has been changed.

What do I care really? It's not like there're any advantages to me publishing to my own server.

I might as well just stay here.

The biggest ordeal will be having people update their links to me. ;-/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the URL for the Blogger location? I ran into the problem yesterday when I was trying to see if there was anything to catch up on here.

It made the baby goats cry.

-thin

pi22seven said...

I keep a name holder location at http://pi22seven.blogspot.com/ but since I've been having probs I've ended up using it as an emergency local.