Sunday, May 22, 2005

Addicted again

It happened easily enough, go to CompUSA to pick up some blank DVDs and to look around.

Josh and I went to look at the games and there it was... a box with the four letters that have cost so much pain.

I saw the name I had come to revile, if only for pointing out my own limitations.

The box said "Myst".

"Dad, didn't you have that game?" Josh asked, unaware that'd I'd already seen my nemisis.

This was different though, this was 3 times as bad. This version of the game had the first 3 versions of the game in one package for only $19. I was sold.

I'd loved the Myst series for 2 reasons. The first reason was that you can't die. No death means no restarting because you just got fragged by some 12 year old kid. 2nd rreason is that it actually challeges your mind.

Do yourself a favor though and skip the Myst universe entirely.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: