Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ah, so this is where they're from...

Most of the time it takes less than 10 clicks on the "Next Blog" button on Blogger's bar.

Click... and there it is.

A blog that is so hideous that it's image is forever burned into your retinas. An image so vile that it can never be unseen.

I'd often wondered (after my eyes stopped tearing from these visual assaults) where the owners had gotten their templates from.

I found the well-spring of htm-hell.

It goes by the name BlogSkins and I want to break it's legs.

To be fair, they do have a couple of templates that aren't teh suk, but the opti-crap you have to wade through makes you want to pull an Oedipus.

Click if you must, I wash my hands.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Wow!... I don't even think gouging one's eyes out would be sufficiant. And I think your being too kind, I went through 5 pages and not a single one didn't SUCK.