Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Bosses should never vacation. Ever.

Randy is off this week.

That means I have to do his job as well as mine. So I get to direct GDSA at 9am to 10am. Then I look through all of his stuff for the day. Check faxes. Take care of any programming problems. Then handle any freaky phone calls that come up.

Like today, I puched GDSA then Took care of a missed sat feed for a show that airs today on our sister-station. Then took care of an up-link for an outside media company. I also called a a company in LA to let them know we don't rent our TV trucks. Now I have to hunt down the number for a company who gives us a show that airs Sunday; their feed was screwed up so I need to find out what they're gonna do about the show.

And I haven't even had time to mess with my stuff.

So there you go.

Randy cannot take off any more.

Ever.

No comments: