Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hey, I've got things to do!

Yeah, I've got things to do.

I have work piling up, but I don't feel really motivated enough to do any of them. I've got clients to call, scripts to write, but here I sit waiting for 5:30 to come so I can run home.

It's not that I'm lazy. If someone were to bolt through the door and ask me to do something I'd be all over it. I'd be the man for that job.

But since coming back from vaction I've just been... meh. Just meh.

So I guess it's just time for me to get my ass in gear and do what I get paid for. I'll haul my ass to the edit suite and crank out another crappy local spot. I'll write the scripts that need to be written. I'll call my clients. I'll do what I have to do to get by this afternoon.

Then I'll go home.

And do it again tomorrow.

Thank god I have a vacation again in 2 weeks.

No comments: