Wednesday, July 07, 2004

How did I become Googled?

What I mean by that is how did I become a Google services user?

I use their search engine. I use their e-mail. I even use their blogging service for this website.

I just want to know how this happened.

I know it didn't happen on purpose, like I woke up one morning and said "Damn all the other internet services out there, I'm a Google Man".

No, it didn't happen that way. But something happened.

I just got absorbed by it. Not all at once, but little by little I was using more Google stuff.

I'm not sure if I should be bothered by this. It's not like it's MSN, is it? It's different, right?

If .Mac was free I'd be there. But they want the cashola. So I guess I'm here with a combo of Google and ms11.net until I fine something better. Cuz I ain't gonna find nothing cheaper than free.

No comments: