Sunday, July 04, 2004

So, I'm off tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to sleeping in.

Tomorrow we're supposed to have a family get together to celebrate my birthday. My birthday that was 2 weeks ago yesterday. I'm not gonna get shit.

Yeah I'm materialistic, so what?

Actually, I prolly end up with something cool from my wife and son. The rest will give me Best Buy cards of various denominations.

I really don't like gift cards. They are themed money that forces you where to spend it. If you don't know what to get me, then give me actual cash. That way I can pool all of the cash together and get what I want.

Fuck, it's only 10:52 and I'm yawning. We had a full day, but still.

I think I might try to throw a new refurbed 12" iBook with Airport on our Apple loan soon. :sneek:

No comments: