Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Leave work early?

It's 3:40ish in the afternoon. I'm just watching the time change on my computer.

I have a few things I could be doing, a couple of clients to call, a couple of scripts to finalize but I don't feel the motivation. Motivation beyond the whole get paid thing anyway.

So, should I put those things of until tomorrow and leave early for a change?

Why not? My boss who came back from an 8 day vacation just yesterday left about an hour ago.

Follow his lead?

Probably. But I'll at least call the clients and let them know that I'm working their commercials. And I'll probably just email myself the work and do the scripts at home.

I rarely leave early. I almost feel guilty when I do. Almost. I get home and I know the sun is in the wrong part of the sky.

I need to get back to work if I want to be a slacker later.

No comments: