Monday, August 16, 2004

rain_by_car

A few weeks back I submitted a couple of desktops to Pixelgirl Presents and was quite surprised when I got a return email from Shanalyn saying they were going to post my stuff even though they were straight photos.

Cool.

I started to get some emails from randoms saying they liked my stuff. Cool.

Then a couple of weeks back I got an email from somebody wanting to use my picture rain_by_car on their site. I did a little research and discovered that the person in question was Joan Carles Martorell who made "The White Nights", a cool multimedia web project.

Seeing her and the others' work made me feel good. It gave validation to my picture. Not that it was "Art", but that it had weight. That it was more than just a snapshot.

She sent me a link to her site with my picture.

Cool.

No comments: