Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Working at home sux0rs!!!

I had to bring some work home because I'm so swamped at work. And it's not much really, just fleshing out some ideas for a spot.

But it's the whole idea of bringing work home; work should stay at work.

The problem comes from my boss being at "strategic planning". When he's gone my work load increases by 75%. And to top it off I'm booked for the rest of the week by the promotions department for some stupid doppler network promo. So it makes it a challenge to get my commercial work done.

And it's not like my boss expects work to be done at home, in fact he's dead set against it. Which is cool because some guys I know work on Sundays all the time. Their boss' attitude is "If you don't come in on Sunday, don't bother coming in on Monday".

I so want to win the lottery.

No comments: